BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Schedule appointment via consigner homepage.
Saturday, February 20 • 8:30am – 4:30pm
Sunday, February 21 • 2:00pm – 6:00pm
Monday, February 22 • 10am - 6pm
Tuesday, February 23 • 10am - 6pm
Wednesday, February 24 10am - 6pm
Hangers and pins will be for sale during all receiving days and times. If you purchase them somewhere else, be sure they are metal and 16inch!
Also, you can buy your own safety pins at Walmart, Target, Dollar General, or Amazon etc. but please make sure you get the #2 size pin!
If you plan on attending the Preview Sale you MUST contribute 15 or more children’s items (if only selling 15 items please bring a few extra just in case an item might be rejected!).
PLEASE inspect sale items carefully before spending your valuable time tagging ~ do not bring items you would not purchase for your own family. If in doubt ~ leave it out! If you have questions about any sale items contact Jennifer at or call 334-524-0606.
Before Receiving Begins
• Register as a new or returning consignor ~ Everyone must register for each sale!
• Start collecting your metal hangers and safety pins DO NOT USE TINY PINS.
• Hang and tag your items.
• Print your barcodes from the comfort of your own home! It is SO EASY and VERY convenient. Buy your Avery labels now at Walmart or Office Depot. Click here for more information on Barcoding.
• Double-check that all items have tags with barcodes!
• Please separate your boutique clothes and shoes, holiday clothes, ladies boutique clothes, uniforms, Collegiate clothes, or sportswear (baseball pants, football pants, soccer shorts, etc.) from other clothing items as they will not be displayed together.
All other items should be grouped according to the station they will go to. Such as toys (including games, puzzles, DVD’s, arts/crafts) go to one station; shoes and sportswear another; children’s misc. items such as bibs, hats, socks, bows, bottles, safety items, bedding, etc., another.
If you need labels during receiving there will be a barcode station set up to have them printed. Please have your consignor number and a list of the price increments you need printed or if you entered a batch, please bring the batch number.
All tagging must be done outside of the center during receiving.
All clothing items MUST be hung correctly on metal hangers and sorted by size & sex.
All other sale items securely packaged and tagged before proceeding to inspection tables.
If you are bringing a friend’s (ONE ONLY) sale items please keep their items separate from yours and make sure you bring their signed KCC Waiver/Seller Agreement.
Check-in at our computer as a consignor and turn in your signed KCC Seller Agreement/Waiver .
Your clothing items will be inspected for correct season and blemishes such as ~ stains, tears, holes, broken zippers, missing buttons, or items showing excessive wear (extremely thinned knees, balled fabric, etc).
Other sale items will be inspected for missing or broken pieces. All items must be clean, NO incomplete sets will be accepted, and working batteries for battery operated items must be supplied.