Selling With Us Is Very Easy!
Here is a Basic Overview of Our Process
1. Register on line as a New (receive consignor #) or Returning consignor~ Everyone must register. Registration begins Monday, January 7th thru Thursday, February 14th at Midnight!
2. Every consignor MUST bring a signed Consignor Agreement/ Recall Waiver with them to the Receiving drop-off days.
4. Order Barcode Labels at no cost to consignor!
5. Attach barcode labels to Tags as Preparing for each item.
6. Drop off your sale items during our designated Receiving dates/times.
7. Every consignor has the opportunity to Shop the Sale before the doors open to the public!
8. “Pick up & Pay day” for picking up your checks & unsold items. Items not picked up by designated time will be donated to local charities.
9. Checks not picked up will be mailed one week after pay day. We do not deduct postage. *IMPORTANT ~ Please make sure your mailing address is updated by clicking on the Consignor Homepage link below!!
Consignor Homepage Link
Important: The Consignor Homepage link is used for updating your personal information, ie. mailing address, email address, etc. when we open our website for registration during each of our sales.
**Contributors that register online before deadline may track daily earnings via our website during the sale by clicking on “Consignor Homepage”!