Selling With Us Is Very Easy!
DON’T FORGET TO VISIT “SELLER MENU” LINKS ON RIGHT ⇒ ⇒ ⇒
IMPORTANT: The Consignor Homepage link at bottom of this page is used for updating your personal information, ie. mailing address, email address, etc. when we open our website for registration during each of our sales.
Here is a Basic Overview of Our Process
*Low $2 participation fee ~ will be conveniently deducted from your check at the end of our sale.
1. Register on line as a New (receive consignor #) or Returning consignor~ Everyone must register for each sale.
2. Every consignor MUST bring a signed Consignor Agreement/ Recall Waiver during the Receiving drop-off days.
4. Print Barcode Labels
5. Attach barcode labels to Tags as Preparing for each item.
6. Drop off your sale items during our designated Receiving dates/times.
7. Every consignor has the opportunity to Shop the Sale BEFORE the doors open to the public!
8. “Pick up & Pay day” for picking up your check & unsold items. Items not picked up by designated time will be donated to local charities.
9. Checks not picked up will be mailed one week after pick up day. We do not deduct postage. *IMPORTANT ~ Please make sure your mailing address is updated by clicking on the Consignor Homepage link below!!
**Contributors that register online before deadline may track daily earnings via our website during the sale by clicking on “Consignor Homepage” below!